Transport your things quickly and easily with Seville Classic’s 3-Tier Commercial Utility Cart. Choose the right cart for you home, kitchen, stockroom, or warehouse. Cart includes three tiers of storage, each height-adjustable at 1-inch increments. A large rounded steel handle provides easy control when empty or full. The unit consturucted of industrial-strength steel and protected with UltraZinc plating for defense against corrossion in dry environments. Designed for professional use, the cart is NSF certified for use in dry environments. It has a weight limit of 500 lbs. evenly distributed between shleves. Includes four swivel wheels, 2 locking. Cart measures 34 inches wide by 18 inches deep and 33.5 inches high when fully assembled. No tools required for assembly.
- UltraZinc plating provides necessary corrosion resistance in dry environments
- Handle bar allows for easy while maneuvering
- Industrial-strength steel wire construction for multipurpose use
- NSF certified for commercial, residential and office spaces
- Each shelf holds up to 150 lbs. in systems on leveling feet
- Wheels (4-inch diameter) allow for easy positioning
- Shelves are height adjustable by 1-inch increments; no tools required
- Limited 10-year warranty
Dimensions: 18″” D x 34″” W x 33.5″” H
Dimensions (w/o handle bar & wheels): 18″” D x 30″” W x 32″” H
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Weight: 42 lbs.
Model #: SHE18304BZ
Limited 10-Year Warranty
Seville Classics shelving is backed by a 10-year limited warranty unless otherwise specified. The warranty protects against original defects in material or workmanship under normal home or office use for the duration of the warranty period.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Dimensions: 34″ W x 18″ D x 33.5″ H
Includes 3 shelves, removable steel handle push-bar and four wheels (two locking)
Certified by the NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 2 – Food Equipment; for home, commercial and office environments
Weight Capacity (even distribution): 500 lbs. Heavy duty PVC wheels with brakes
Industrial-strength steel with UltraZinc plating